There are no items in your cart
MEET THE FOUNDER
I used to have really bad skin when I was younger. I had bad acne and tried everything to get rid of it. It really affected my self-confidence and after years of trying different products, I finally solved the problem and became obsessed with skincare.
I developed a deep desire to formulate my own skincare one day, of creating a skincare product that would be the best on the market - one that my friends would use and love. Skincare I could be truly proud of because it would really help people with their skin and self-confidence. Afterall, your skin is the accessory that matters most because it’s the one you wear everyday for the rest of your life.
I worked with one of the best skincare chemist’s in the business to create White Orange, a product I use twice a day and swear by. I am truly proud of the formula we’ve created, and excited to share it with the world.
- Sulfates: SLS & SLES
- Mineral Oil
- Formaldehyde-releasing agents
- Retinyl Palmitate
- Coal Tar
- Polyacrylamide / acrylamide
- Acetaldehyde, Acetonitrile
- Methylene chloride
- Animal fats, oils, and musks
- Benzalkonium chloride
- Ethylenediaminetetraacetic acid
- Methyl cellosolve
- Methylisothiazolinone / methylchloroisothiazolinone
- Mercury and mercury compounds (thimerosal)
- Bisphenol A (BPA).
- Undisclosed Synthetic Fragrances* Synthetic fragrances allowed providing they meet all of the Clean Beauty criteria AND certify they comply with Clean Fragrance criteria. In skincare, makeup, and hair products only, synthetic fragrances allowable at concentrations below 1% of total formula.